Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day Five

Today was my cheat day for my diet.  I went completely out of control.  I ate so much that it's 7:30 and I just want to sleep.  Disgusting.

So there's this boy...

I'm known as a serial dater.  I make terrible decisions.  I tend to want relationships with terrible men that are going to treat me like garbage.  When I met this one, I really liked him.  As things got more serious, I began to push him away.  I am still fighting myself to keep him around.  Most of my friends are married and have children.  I can't keep fighting myself on this and not believing that I deserve happiness.  I know that I do.  It's just very hard to trust that someone with my heart anymore.  I know that I want him in my life.  I believe that he is a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment