Friday, January 4, 2013

Day Three (and a half)

Okay so it's after midnight -- but I refuse to go to sleep until I write in here, since it was a commitment I made for the year.  It's been a super rough day, and I took a nap when I got off work, yet I'm still not sure where my night went.

I had a nightmare of a day at work.  I'm new to the area and my market and I feel like I am being pulled in a million different directions.  One area is telling me to do one thing and another is telling me to do something else.  I'm supposed to be a subject matter expert to those that look to me as a mentor and I end up looking like a moron because the veterans are doing something that they aren't supposed to.  It's the most frustrating thing ever.  Problem is, it has exhausted the crap out of me.

I'm excited for tomorrow.  I am going to sleep in and get a massage at 12:30.  I need it desperately, as my lumbar arthritis has been worse than ever.  Hopefully tomorrow night I will feel healthy and am able to be mobile again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment