Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day Four

It's 9:44 on a Saturday night, and I am looking forward to going to sleep.  When did I get so old?

I got a massage today, and my entire body is screaming for rest.  My lower back felt like it was filled with cement.  My muscles were hard as a rock and I was completely immobile.  I still feel really terrible.  I'm not sure how I am going to live with this forever.  It's been almost three years since my car accident, and I have yet to feel any relief.  I'm so sick of hurting.  I love sleeping - maybe because it's the only time that I feel really, really good.

I got my new iphone 4s today too.  I loved my 4 but the screen was shattered.  It's quite a relief to be able to see my entire screen.  I also am pretty addicted to Siri now -- the entire thing is kind of creepy, but kind of hilarious.  I signed another two year contract with Verizon.  With all of the tax increases and everything else, it scares me to sign long contracts with anybody.  Who knows where we all will be financially in six months, a year, five years?


No comments:

Post a Comment