Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day One.

One of my goals for 2013 was to write in a blog every single day.  I have never been able to consistently keep a blog -- start it, write in it for a few weeks, and then forget about it.  Unfortunately, I probably have about 324234234987 inactive blogs on the web right now -- it's terrible.  So here goes nothing... 364 (it is the second day of the year) days of writing a blog about absolutely nothing so that complete strangers can read it -- not that anybody will.

2012 was a huge year from me.  I moved over 500 miles from the only home that I ever knew and started a job that I've been working my butt off for years to get.  Needless to say, it was an amazing year.

After multiple stints and failed attempts at online dating, I have finally given up on it.  My friends even called me a serial dating... disgusting.  I am trying not to completely give up on the male species, but I am beginning to think that I am waiting for a nonexistent man. 

2013 is going to be amazing.  I refuse to settle for less than the best.  I want to focus on being a better person, getting healthy, and living life like tomorrow may not come.  I want to track all of the positivity in this blog and remind myself that everyday I can build to be an even better human being... though there may be some speed bumps along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment