Monday, January 7, 2013

Day Six

It's hard to write when I'm blogging, but he's facetimed me three times and I have ignored them all.  I just don't feel like talking to people tonight.  I feel like garbage.

I completely fell off the wagon today.  I ate double, if not triple my allotted calories today.  I've been so stressed out from work that I haven't been paying attention to my diet and exercise.  Excuses, excuses.

I'm super disappointed with myself.  I really need to get it together.  I am headed home on Friday - I plan on heading to the gym on Saturday and Sunday before I head out on the road again.  I have got to make it a habit again.  I was doing so well before Christmas and I completely got out of the habit while I was home for Christmas.

Fingers crossed... I will get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment